An environmentally friendly way of creating a firm surface for parking or pathways, using a grid paving system.
This can be filled with soil and grassed as the cell structure and open base promote unrestricted root growth. Alternatively, the grid paving system can be filled with gravel giving a high quality decorative look.
The paving system will retain the gravel and prevent loss or gravel displacement.
- Reinforcing Grassed Areas – overspill car parks, driveways, pathways, gateway entrances, grass roadways, golf buggy pathways, lawn reinforcement
- Foundation System – for garden sheds, greenhouses and other lightweight garden or storage structures
- Outside Events – festival entrances, paths, arenas & car parks
- Paving System – for driveways and gravel or grass car parks that constantly become worn, muddy or rutted.
- Entrance & Path Reinforcement – farm gateway entrances, trough drinking areas, grass roads, grass access routes, golf buggy paths & emergency access routes
- Parks and Play Areas – safe for use where children are active
- Sports Grounds – outside areas alongside pitches or clubhouse with busy footfall.
- Equine Uses – horse ménages, riding arenas and open stables